Monday 1 August 2016

Mumbai Metro Festival 2016!

Hello my lovely readers!

I've gotten a few messages from you guys asking where I've disappeared to, it was because my laptop was totally fried. But now, my laptop is back and so am I! With lots of new stuff; and as you all requested, more haircare articles will be up soon.

But today, I'm going to be telling you about the Mumbai Metro festival that's happening for another week, called Majhi Metro 2016. You can find a lot of amazing pictures on Instagram under the hashtag #MajhiMetro2016.

And here are a few pictures by a couple of amazing photographers.


(rahul_vangani)



(satanssj)









Top - Bare denim by Pantaloons, Leggings - Candies, Shoes - Converse, Umbrella - Jones New York

Do follow these two amazing talents on Instagram, they are super photographers!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...