Thursday 15 October 2015

I'm lovin Bloglovin'!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


I recently discovered Bloglovin', and I'm so glad that this exists! It's such a convenient way to follow all your favorite blogs, and stay updated with all their new posts. As a blogger just starting out, it is great to have that kind of inspiration that takes you forward everyday. For that, I am grateful.


the pretty simple life the pretty simple girl bloglovin'


Also, I have a tendency to bookmarks posts that I am unable to read just then, which then proceed to get lost in the multitude of bookmarks I have in the first place. Here, you can just mark them as favorites, so it can hold all my favorite inspiring posts as well as stuff I can keep for later!

I wish I had discovered this sooner! Bloglovin' really simplifies things for all bloggers and readers out there. And that's what The Pretty Simple Life is all about. Keep reading! And follow me on Bloglovin' :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...