Monday 26 October 2015

BNLF - Five Days to go!

As you all are aware, BNLF is coming up soon! I have previously written about it here, you'll find more information there and on the BNLF site so be sure to check it out.

Five days to go!
Let's have a countdown, shall we?

the pretty simple life bnlf indiblogger the pretty simple girl


Monday - Well, today, it's evening already. You're probably reading this on your way back from work. Check out the tweets by indiblogger and various other bloggers who have written and tweeted about what they're looking forward to at BNLF! It'll make for an interesting read, and you'll feel good that you get to be a part of something so awesome. Go out for drinks, maybe? Get rid of the monday blues!

Tuesday - Get annoyed at work. Countdown the hours. It's much more difficult when you have something to look forward to and it just doesn't come soon enough. Get productive, finish up work, go home early. And maybe write something nice. Share it with us. Spread the word. Contribute to the excitement!

Wednesday - I know, I know; you're daydreaming at work, and you can't really concentrate. It's okay. Happens to the best of us. Write something, watch tv, tweet your #BNLF feelings, go out for dinner, go to sleep. Or go crazy on social media. You know you'll end up doing that. So why not about what we all are looking forward to?

Thursday - Start packing, dither over what to pack, pack a lot of things, remove half of it, put some other things back in. It's okay. Just pick whatever you feel awesomest in. Pack accessories, makeup, equipment, whatever. Dress to kill. Prance around the house wearing that. Feel good about yourself. Take it all off and put it in your bag. Done. Packed. Fellow Bombayites, I think we just have to have a regular day. But I guess we can still dress up. Get ready for the weekend!

Friday - Prepare yourself mentally for the awesomeness that begins tomorrow. Out-of-towners, I hope your bags are packed. I told you to do that yesterday itself. Out-of-town crew members, I hope you have reached the city! Don't forget our briefing meet in the evening! And for all of you coming from all over the country, I hope you are taking advantage of BNLF and Stayzilla's generous offer to stay here for free. Check it out here. Only a few spots left, me thinks.

Saturday - The big day! You'll find me running around as part of Indistage, and I would be happy to help you with any queries that you may have. I'll be covering the event across social media too - like live tweeting, as often as I can. So, be sure to follow me on Twitter and Instagram for live updates, and feel free to tweet or mail me (or anyone else who is part of the crew) if you have any questions about BNLF.

See you there!
Myra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...