Monday 20 June 2016

Review - Between Breads, Bandra

Food: 4/5
VFM: 3.5/5
Ambience: 4.5/5
Service: 4/5


It's a little place and you might just miss it if you don't keep an eye out. We almost didn't find it! Though we walked a little bit along 16th Road and saw it tucked away.

 

It's a cozy little place - not too much space inside though. But with real estate prices being what they are, it's alright, I'm sure. And the lighting is such that it throws direct focus on the food.


There is just one menu in the joint - blown up huge and put up on the wall. Each offering is creatively named and the fixins' described below the name. You will want to order all of it.
 

There are way more non vegetarian options as compared to veg, so that's not very good in my books. But the drinks! Divine!



First we ordered the French Fries BB style. That was easily the best part of the meal, for me. They could have added a little more grilled onions, though. And just a suggestion, but why not add poutine to the menu? I would come there just for a well made poutine, and going by the quality of their fries I'm sure they could do a damn good poutine.
 


Next, I ordered the Farm Fresh. Not enough spinach, too much green bell peppers. Slightly dry, but it was alright. I like cheese and olives, I'm sold.

 
My friend got The Morning After and loved it. Bacon, ham, fries, fried egg, grilled tomatoes. But as you can tell from the menu, their main focus is on non vegetarian dishes, so it stands to reason that it would be their strong point. 


Ordered the Strawberry Cheesecake milkshake, which tasted exactly like a strawberry cheesecake. So that's awesome. We later ordered the French Vanilla milkshake, which was also good. I would prefer the cheesecake one any day.
Oh, and I almost forgot! They have comics that you can read while waiting for your order. Or even while eating. Whatever you like. I picked Archie's :D 


 
Between Breads Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...