Thursday 21 January 2016

Photowalk at Bandra!

Last Saturday, that's the 16th of Jan, there was a photowalk at bandra organized by MumbaiIGers - it was my first photowalk and I was really excited!

 I knew only a couple of people there before I went - and trust me, there were a LOT of people. I wasn't sure how the day would turn out, but I needn't have worried. Everyone was so warm and welcoming. 

Photographer : satanssj

Everyone was following a particular theme for the walk - Mumbaiwala.

But I am not an accomplished photographer like most people that day were. I just wanted to capture the photographers themselves. We always see the breathtaking shots they take. We do not see how much trouble they go to in order to do that. I've tried to show you guys a bit of that effort. 

Oh, and before you see the pictures - let me know who you are in the comments below and I will link back to your handle/blog. 

























Do let me know who you are so I can link back, and whether you like the picture. Do comment below and tell me what you think. I hope you all like it!

Find me here:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...