Friday 27 November 2015

Restaurant Review Part II - 24/7 Restaurant - The Lalit, Mumbai

This is actually Part II of the review. This one is solely about the desserts and how beautiful they are. You can read about the rest here. Come back here once you're done. Better to save dessert for last, yes?




 

Top Row - Coffee Cream Caramel, Papaya Tart
Bottom Row - Sugar free Apple Strudel, Hazelnut Terrine

Sugar free Apple Strudel

Hazelnut Terrine

Soft, melt-in-your-mouth deliciousness. Each bite giving such an amazing delicate flavor. The texture of the base was just so perfect. This one hit all the right notes. Just writing about this terrine makes me want it all over again. Two, or three, or four more!



Mascarpone Passion Fruit Mousse

This had a perfect mix of flavors and the textures and tastes complemented each other perfectly.


Top - Chocolate Rum Cake - It was absolutely divine. The ganache on top was literally and figuratively the icing on the cake! Top it all off with a seedless candied cherry. Also, you could actually taste the rum.

Bottom - Strawberry and Mango Mousse - soft, light, so delectable!

Turkish Delight
Banana Tiramisu
Mix Nut Tart

Just looking at these pictures makes me want it all over again! Which of these would you like to try? Leave a comment below and tell me about your favorite :)

Oh, and follow me on Instagram for yummy pictures!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Mira!
    First off, I love your banner! It's so nice and creative. I've been through a lot of blogs buy haven't seen such a nice banner before! 💯
    The food looks so good that I'm drooling all over like a dog! We have the same chain in my city as well, but I've never been there...
    Your blog is a DREAM blog. Food is my bae, and I guess that's why I gained weight in the first place..
    Have a nice day :)
    Life, love and everything else

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rachna!

      Thank you so much, the banner was just something I took a chance on, and I'm glad you like it :)
      You should definitely go, it's worth the splurge. I love food, but now I'm expanding into other areas as well. Hope you like that as much as this :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...